Atlas Copco 123RH
The most powerful raise boring machine in the U.S.
Designed for large diameter and long hole raise boring applications, the 123RH is a very powerful raise drill. The 123RH can pull a 20’ diameter raise at 3,500’ and additional sizes up to 26′ in diameter to 2000′ in depth.
The key features of the 123RH are:
- A sliding fork worktable wrench is used in combination with the semi-automatic drivehead wrench, thus avoiding the use of heavy wrenches
- Dual hydraulic pumps for ensuring high machine availability
- A gearbox can be included in a barrel for dismantling the drive train into smaller components without reducing the preload of the main bearings, thus saving transportation and maintenance time.
The 83R is specifically designed for mid to large diameter applications. Capable of 20’ diameter raises to 2000’.
Key features of the 83R are:
- Improved, upgraded, state of the art drive system
- Easily disassembled and reassembled for shaft access
- Ground loading rod handler for improved safety
Ingersoll Rand RBM7SPLH
The RBM7SPLH is a very capable machine, designed for mid to large diameter raises to a depth of 1000’.
Key features of the RBM7SPLH are:
- Upgraded, high torque drive system
- Increased thrust.
- Small rig and power pack footprints for underground and small site applications